Locals seeks finanacial help for the family from public
Magam: In a tragic incident a family in Magam area of central Kashmir’s Budgam district has lost property worth lacs of rupees ahead of marriage ceremony of two daughters on Monday due to the fire incident that left only debris and rubble behind.
As per the reports the cause of fire was caused by short circuit in first storey of house.The family had purchased material including gold and other essentials meant for the marriage of two daughters that got engulfed in fire incident.The house belongs to Ali Mohammad Banka son of Talib banka resident of Mallabuchan Magam.
Soon after the fire incident, the locals rushed to the spot and tried to douse the fire flames but failed as the fire had caught whole house. Later fire tenders reached to the spot to douse the flames but the material worth lacs got damaged completely. Ali Mohammad Banka is a labour by profession. Locals seeks help to stand the family again. Eye witnesses said it was a heart wrenching incident. The villagers appealed public for help to stand the poor family. If anyone want to help the family the donations can be send to on A/C 0090040100091752IFSC JAKA0MAGGAM,J&K Bank, Ali Mohammad Banka